Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 10- Anticipation, So much to do...So little time(p1)

I applaud everyone that can regularly update their blogs and go to jobs, school, hang with friends, etc regularly.
I'm very bad at doing all those at once and keeping the blog up to date, I apologize guys. I haven't died, I'm still getting the last days up. I don't see it continuing once I'm finished, but that's okay. I do want the report for everyone that is interested to be up here.

Today is the day I was looking forward to the most. It was the biggest reason I wanted to go on this trip. We’re going to take a ferry to Killimer and drive along the coastline to reach the Cliffs of Moher! I’m antsy for this entire ride. Afterwards we’re visiting a region called The Burren. We’ll end at the Ardilaun in Galway.
The ferry.
 After we cross our first stop is a short visit to St Bridget’s Well.


 And off to the Cliffs! This is the visitor center

I loved the visit to the cliffs so much, we only got to spend like an hour there which was depressing.

2 comments: